SUZUKI GSX-R600L8 2018 GSX-R600 L8 SUZUKI
The Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that’s lifted from the race track, the GSX-R600 can not only win races, it can win envy.
Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985, the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Fuel-injected 599cc, 4-cylinder, engine delivers a rush of power from idle to redline.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the power delivery.
- Twin-spar aluminum frame and SHOWA big piston front fork deliver exceptional handling.
- Twin BREMBO Monobloc, radially mounted, front brakes deliver strong stopping power.
- Race-ready, iconic GSX-R styling provides sharp looks and a slippery shape.
- Compact 599cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio that produces remarkably strong high RPM power delivery.
- The energy efficient engine employs forged pistons, shot-peened connecting rods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes to reduce frictional and mechanical losses.
- Camshafts with aggressive valve-lift profiles were developed using proven MotoGP racing engine technology the first time this method has been applied to a production Suzuki.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single coil valve springs to reduce valve train mass, reducing mechanical losses at high RPM.
- Lightweight and durable forged pistons were designed using the same Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used for MotoGP racing engines.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses eight, fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for race-track use.
- Race-developed, lightweight SHOWA Big Piston front Forks (BPF) deliver superb feedback and consistent handling.